Monday, October 13, 2008

Tradition, Tradition!

One of the Degener family traditions is the annual visit to the pumpkin patch. We went last Saturday night. First we meet at Don Jose's (Ricardos) for dinner. (Thanks Doug & Berta for dinner) Then we are off to the Golden West College Johnson Pumpkin Patch. The kids all have a great time being together. I am truly grateful for traditions and such a great family!
The Degener Family 2008

Troy & I having fun at the patch!
(I actually really like this picture)

Trav, Ky, & Tanner Chilli'n with the Pumpkins

Grandma Berta & Papa Degener
Our little family! We were all laughing because Uncle Greg was trying to lick Papa's ear while he was taking the picture!
Kylie riding the pony ($5 a ride, what a rip off)

5 comments:

Jaime said...

Oh my gosh, I know it's a ripoff but it's so cute, we always do the pony ride, and I wish I wasn't too big to go too!

Ange said...

Looks like lots of fun! I love this time of year! You look great, by the way!

Michelle said...

Those pictures were sooo cute! What a fun family tradition!

Kris said...

Great pictures! That looks like a fun family tradition. It's nice to see what your family is up to!

Jenny J said...

i have this addiction...
it's something i do late at night.
i like to call it blog stalking.
i just click and click and click and read.
well, tonight i clicked and clicked and isn't it a small world?!
your family is so dang cute!
allthingsjohnson.blogspot.com
(this is kim's sister in law, jenny)