Friday, August 29, 2008

Off for a weekend in Parowan Utah

We have had such a crazy summer and not hear enough vacations. So... we are getting away for Labor Day weekend and headed to Parowan. We are driving in the car now and I am in love with Wireless Broadband Internet! I have worked on my computer the entire trip. Troy is going nuts because I haven't said a word to him, "Oh, sorry Troy." I have caught up on my e-mails, worked on my blog, and updated the OC Kids website (check it out by the way). We are excited for a weekend of relaxing in Parowan. I think it is my Heaven on earth: away from the stressed of life. So here's to a great weekend!

4 comments:

The Greathouse Family said...

Hi Karissa! I'm so glad that you found me!

Have fun on your trip and I look forward to hearing about it! My family helped establish that town. It's so pretty around there.

TheOrttFamily said...

Hey very cool..sorry we are missing it this year just WAY to much going on and not enough time and way to MANY of us!! haha

Michelle said...

Yeah Karissa! I'm so glad you found us. This will be fun! Your kids are getting so big. They are gorgeous! Red heads rule!!! So do blondes. :)

Kevin said...

Way to go, an update! We are bumbed we couldn't make it to Parowan for Labor Day. It looks like we might have to drop that one off the calander as well as Halloween in glamis. For sure Thanksgiving!
All danes games are at HB highschool I will post his schedule soon